TERMS OF SERVICE
BNG Pte Ltd (UEN: 201620789D) is NOT a financial advisory firm. All information contained in the website including all slides, notes, presentation, financial models, illustrations, know-how, projections, methods of working, formulae and any other information used or presented to you in our website (the “Materials”) are based or premised on the personal experiences and expertise of the investors/trainers and is for general information purposes only. The Materials:
- are generic in nature and therefore not intended to be relied upon by you as a solution suitable to meet your personal needs, circumstances and objectives;
- do not purport to provide legal, financial, investment or other advice.
You agree that BNG, its officers, employees, agents, officers, contractors and representatives do not and will not provide, nor will it be responsible for providing, legal, business, product and/or financial advice. BNG accepts no responsibility for losses that may arise from reliance upon the Materials. Full legal or financial advice should be taken from a qualified professional when dealing with specific situations. Nothing in the Material constitutes
- a recommendation regarding the acquisition of, investment into or financing of any business, assets, liabilities or securities,
- a market or financial feasibility study,
- a fairness or solvency opinion,
- a financial forecast; or
- an examination or compilation of, or the performance of your investment portfolio.
By viewing, downloading or collecting the Materials from BNG (if any), you agree that BNG, its employees, agents, officers, contractors and representatives are not and shall not be liable to you for any claims, liabilities, or expenses in any way arising out of or relating to the Materials or the services provided in the training program. In no event shall BNG, its officers, employees, agents, officers, contractors and representatives be liable for
- direct losses in the nature of damages for harm to your personal investment portfolio, business, lost revenues, lost profits or opportunity costs; and
- consequential, special, indirect, incidental, punitive or exemplary loss, damage, cost or expenses (including, without limitation, lost profits and opportunity costs), relating to the Materials.
The Materials and any information presented on our website are given purely as illustrations and should not be construed as specific investment, financial or legal recommendations. The laws relating to investment, taxation, benefits, and the handling of money are constantly changing and are often subject to changes in government policy, and while every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the Materials, neither the author, presenter, promoters nor the publishers will bear any responsibility or liability for any action taken by any person, persons, organization on the purported basis of information contained in the website, its notes or its writings, illustrations or any support material. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no person, persons, or organisation should invest monies or take other action in reliance on the Materials or any information contained in the website their notes or sessions, manuals or any accompanying documents, but instead should satisfy themselves independently (by seeking expert advice or otherwise) of the appropriateness of any such action.
The Materials are owned by BNG and subject to copyright protection under the laws of Singapore and, through international treaties, other countries. No part of the Materials may be reproduced, licensed, sold, published, transmitted, modified, revised, adapted, publicly displayed, broadcast (including storage in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently for any purpose save as permitted herein) without the prior written permission of BNG.
- The user (the “User”) agrees that by submitting his / her personal information via this website, that the user has granted BNG Consultancy Pte Ltd UEN: 201620789D (the “Vendor”) permission to collect, use and disclose said information for the purpose of rendering the services (the “Permitted Services”) as set out in this Agreement in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”).
- The Permitted Services include:
- The transmission and storage of the User’s personal data via channels and servers maintained and run by third party service providers that may be appointed by the Vendor from time to time;
- The reasonable use of said personal data by the Vendor to render services that the User has consented to;
- The disclosure of said personal data by the Vendor to its employees, affiliates and sub-contractors for the purpose of rendering the services as described in 2(b); and
- The storage and maintenance of the said personal data by the Vendor for a period of time as required by law or for a reasonable period of time as may be needed for the rendering of the Permitted Services.
- The User further acknowledges and indemnifies the Vendor against any loss of personal data or inaccuracies in the said personal data that may arise in the course of the Vendor’s collection, use and disclosure of the data.
- Nothing in the Statement shall be taken to restrict or limit the Vendor’s right to disclose or use said personal data in compliance with any official investigation by the Government or any regulatory authority or government agency as provided for in the Act or any other relevant statutes or laws.